TrippingOnWords wins *Blogspot's Blog of Note* and *Bestest Blog of the Day*
Wednesday, July 19, 2006
No More Red-Seeing Anger for One Reader


An archaeologist named Karis writes to tell us of this healing story. Hate turns to peace my friends.

Luckily for me i believe i have already rid myself of everything associated with past painful relationships, but i will poke around for stuff to send to hatetohelp - it's a fabulous idea. you should try to get a blurb featured in one of those magazines like Vanity Fair.

My story: I randomly ran into an old boyfriend (the crazy, possessive, seriously-tries-to-ruin-your-life kind of boyfriend) who I dated sophomore year in college. for the longest time i couldn't even hear his name without seeing red but I was very pleasantly surprised to discover that i felt no bitterness or resentment. ah, the healing power of time.....


Thanks Karis!!!
 
posted by Claire and Lara at 2:39 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: