TrippingOnWords wins *Blogspot's Blog of Note* and *Bestest Blog of the Day*
Tuesday, July 11, 2006
Celebrity Thıng 1: Why She Had to Hang Up Her Gloves
As Hate to Help's very own, Leave it to the Stars (LiTTS-a new pseudo-name if you will) Correspondent, I will be the first to admit, the Stars' lives are not as personal as your own stories that you send us. But despite the ritz and glamour of these people, and as much as you might want to hate them, they have feelings too, and as my mother once said to me when I said some scathing biting remark about said people, "Well, they say nice things about you."

You may have heard awhile back that Hilary Swank and Chad Lowe were not doing so hot. They had joined the countless other celebrity couples that could not make it til' death do them part. But how could this be?! Even though she forgot to mention his name the first time around in her Oscar acceptance speech, she definitely thanked him the second time around, and even apologized for her previous absentmindedness. And they were the sweet down to earth Hollywood couple that said "Bollocks!" to the post-Oscar Vanity Fair party, let's go to Mel's Diner and get a burger. They don't need that glitz! How could all this possibly lead to divorce? Well it turns out, Hil's come out swingin' in this month's issue of Vanity Fair disclosing one of the breaking issues was Lowe's substance abuse, which he's been battling for three years. Swank tells Vanity Fair, which hit Newstands last week, "I knew something was happening but I didn't know what...; when I found out, it was such a shock because I never though he'd keep something from me.

Chad, Chad, Chad. I really thought you guys were the real deal. Why'd you have to go snort, shoot, or booze your marriage away? Sheesh. To spin this web of misfortune into that of fortune I encourage each Claire and Lara (since they're currently separated!)to supply a meal- a more nurturing kind of substance- to a person in need. Fortuna Buona!

Check out my equally crazy but less karmic blog TrippingOnMyFuture
*Thanks to Vanity Fair for the picture*
 
posted by Claire and Lara at 11:22 PM | Permalink |


1 Comments: